Looking for an automatic ice block machine? KOLLER has you covered! Koller DK series direct cooling ice block machine can produce from 500kg to 30tons ice block per day, in either 5kg, 10kg, 25kg or 50kg ice blocks. It is perfect for businesses that need a reliable and efficient way to make ice blocks. In this comprehensive guide, we will discuss the features of Koller direct cooling ice block machine and how it can benefit your business. Let’s get started!
KOLLER DK series direct cooling ice block machine has a variety of features that make it an ideal choice for your business. Let’s take a closer look at some of its key features:
1) 7 Patents about the machine. Koller owned 7 patents about the direct cooling ice block machine, so you don’t need to worry the quality of the machine.
2) Food-grade aluminum ice moulds, anti-rust and anti-corrosive, longer lifespan.
3) Aluminum ice moulds assembled without welding, which will not deform or affect the ice harvest.
4) Short and fast ice freezing time, saving energy and lower the cost.
5) Automatic ice making, automatic ice defrosting and automatic ice removing, one person can handle, saving labor. Automatic water adding is available if needed.
6) Controlled by German SIEMENS PLC controller with touch screen, remote control available if needed.
7) No need salt water, so the ice block is sanitary, clean and edible.
8) Compact structure design, which can save installation space and shipping costs.
9) Very strong framework, not easy to deform.
The KOLLER DK series direct cooling ice block machine is the perfect choice for businesses that need a reliable and efficient way to produce ice blocks. Thanks to its variety of features, it is sure to benefit your business. Contact KOLLER today to learn more about our products and how we can help you grow your business!